Friday, November 22, 2013

Finally ready!

Expressions Of Me is now available for purchase on Nook!

Print copies are also for sale at bookstores worldwide
Please click the following link and don't forget to rate!  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/expressions-of-me-aray-brown/1117117006?ean=9781492926214   When I first started showcasing my poetry on You tube a year ago, I had no idea it would lead to this. At first I had second thoughts about actually going through with it, considering my voice resembles that of a child's and i utterly despised it. But then something happened, I mustered the courage to do it (thanks to a certain man's you tube videos who will remain nameless) Needless to say, he inspired me in more ways than one. I feel so elated and so blessed to share my gift with the world. My collections all have a special story to tell and I'm so grateful to God for allowing me to be the voice behind it.

No comments: