Sunday, May 14, 2017

Stay Tuned

Happy Sunday ya'll!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers. Good mothers, bad mothers, mother figures, stepmothers and half mothers.  We see you.

I finished the 7th draft of Kilbourne. Been working like a madwoman these past two weeks, but it was all worth it. Submitted it to two contests. Script Pipeline and Blue Cat Screenplay Competition.  So we'll see what happens.
I've been writing for a long time. But I'm not the same writer I was when I first started. I didn't have access to the resources i have now.  And it is a process and everything takes time. And whoever doesn't believe that is full of shit.

God has called me to be a storyteller, whether it's through my spoken word poetry, the scripts i write or the books i put out. (Oh shit, did I just say books?) and an innovator, to make an impact on the world.
We all have a purpose, and if anyone tries discourage you from fulfilling that or bring you down in any way by saying your dreams/goals are unrealistic and based on fantasy, they don't know the true magnitude of God's power.



No comments: