Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Don't You Just Love Updates

Good morning ya'll!










I'm on the sixth draft of my screenplay and recently I got some feedback after posting it on Stag 32.  I have to say that most of the feedback was accurate.  However, some of it was like


it gave me the impression he didn't read it in its entirety.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes and i appreciate his notes, even though he didn't red the whole thing.  

Goodbye to the sixth draft and hello to the seventh. 
Whatever it takes. I can't stress that enough.  

If you are born to do something, you do it regardless of how many drafts you have to do.  Regardless if how much work you have to put in or how many rewrites you gotta do.  WE do it because we can't do anything else.


Bam! That's my philosophy 













Until the next time...










No comments: