Sunday, March 12, 2017

Getting It In

Happy Sunday ya'll! Yesterday was officially Daylight Savings. We done lost a whole hour. We don't know how to act. We are we gonna do in between time?? Open to suggestions. Got any??? Just gonna keep doing the same shit? Ooohkay.

You know I had to come back with an update. I been working hard since I last came on here. All work and no play makes Aray closes to being successful. I had an epiphany (it happens). Instead of writing a 60 minute pilot, I shortened it to a 30 minuite pilot cuz there's never been a half hour horror series ever in life unless I've been living under a rock. I finished the first draft on the 9th (take a shot for me) and shelving it for two weeks and then I'll revisit it and....spin straw into gold, basically. Once I'm satisfied, I'll register it to the U.S. Copyright Office (THE ONLY CONCRETE WAY TO COPYRIGHY YOUR SHIT). The contest deadline is on April 30th, so I got my work cut out for me, but without hardwork we wouldn't get anywhere. Nothing ventured, nothing gained right?
If you would like to check out the book that's inspired by the pilot, here it go http://amzn.to/2mg7kaw
If you don't like it, keep it to yourself. If you loved it, review it and let the haters know.

No comments: