Monday, February 29, 2016

Dilemma

You ever feel like your heart is pulling you in two different directions?

It's happening to me today.  The only time it happened was 2, 3 years ago.

Thought i was over this, seriously.

Picture me, working on Blood Of Secrets (I had 15 pages so far and went up to another) the words are flowing so far.  I'm feeling good about it.  Then BAM! i run out of words and now everything i type is crap...i don't want to do it anymore, i mean i want to write the script, which i plan to after the book comes out but I don't even want to write the book.  What kind of shit is that??  I love all forms of writing even though i feel screenwriting comes more natural to me than novel writing.   The feedback I got from the people at Stage 32 told me my story structure was off but nothing about the story within itself.

Is God trying to tell me something?  Is this the end for me as an author?  Or am i just bullshitting?





No comments: