Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Stranger Within

I don't know you anymore
Yet we continue to go back and forth
9 times out of 10 i go back to you
Never fully realizing my worth
It's like we're in a tug of war
I hurt you
You hurt me back
We're on this emotional roller coaster that never ends
An abyss of unhealthy situationships with loose ends
We play with each other's hearts
But we don't play for keeps
I can read you by the scars
You've changed from good to worse
I admit I played my part
But it ain't all my fault
It's the fame D
The Youtube fame that increased the size of your head
Surrounding yourself with people who tell you you're amazing
Instead of the ones that help you grow
Keep you grounded
Trading loyalty and honesty
For yes men
You took what i gave you for granted
Betrayed my trust
Cut me deep
See I don't know where you end and this stranger begins
There's nothing left to say
Except you're the worst
But you won't ruin my life
Cuz i'll always come back stronger
I gave you my heart
Bout i'll never let you get back in again
I'm finally out of the equation
Cuz this situation
Ain't about love
It ain't about trust
It ain't about us
It ain't about you

































No comments: